Sacrifice'
This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the Japan Earthquake.
After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.
With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure.
He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement,” A child! There is a child! “
The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up.
The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text message on the screen. It said,” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept. ” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” Such is the mother’s love for her child!!
By: Its Different
Mother Love'
This Mother died between her child's hand
But,
she tried to wibe the tears from his eyes
She was thinking of her baby,,,
how will take care of him
So Please always respect your parents
and give them all your LOVE as u may
Find another wife or friends
but you will never find another
MOTHER....
Driver
I just wanna share my experience awhile ago. It happened in a jeepney routing from Santolan to Sta. Lucia East Mall. I always look for a jeepney with few people inside because I'm shy if I'm alone. This time I'm going home alone ( which happens once every 1000 years ) and my first instinct is to find the jeepney with the fewest boarder. Outside the Santolan Lrt Station waits a lot of jeepney, and so Am I looking for the loneliest one. A couple of steps and Voila I found it, a poor little empty jeepney ( HAHAHA ). I sit beside the driver so that I can play psp (Patapon 3 XD) easily. Minutes pass, the jeep is half full, I also noticed that the driver is always rubbing his tummy ( the same thing we do when we are hungry), but I don't mind that, what happened next makes me care. The jeep is full and ready to go, and this is the time when we will give our fares, every person that gives him their fare he always says "Thank You" twice or trice per person, AS IN PER PERSON, I am beside him so I noticed it and I think I am the only one who noticed it. We got stuck in a traffic jam in Ligaya, that time I'm not giving my fare yet because I'm playing psp. Curiosity strikes and I ask him a question
and besides he looks like a good guy.
"Boss, bakit ka thank you ng thank you kanina pag may nagbabayad?"
(Sir, why are you telling thank you and thank you after they pay you?)
He answered
"kasi itong mga baryang to ang bubuhay sa anak ko"
(Because these coin I can raise my child)
I don't understand that easily and so we make some more conversation
Me:"May sakit boss?"
(Sick child)
Driver:"Oo anak meron, leukemia"
(yes son. He have)
I stay silent after I heard that, I turn off the psp and look somewhere else because in other words e nakaka awa pero mas naawa ako lalo ng makita ko ang tatlong picture na naka clip sa left side mirror right side mirror at yung mirror sa taas ng ulo ko. I know how to drive so that I know that you will always look in that mirrors every second while you are driving, ALWAYS. And now I know why he always rub his tummy. It makes my eye teary but I'm a man so I fight it ( ^_^ ). I get my fare, 100 pesos na buo and give it to him.
"Boss Sta.Lucia lang, isa"
as soon as I gave the money he count some coins for my change and that same time I said
"Hindi na boss ok lang kunin mo na po yan" (No sir just take it, it’s ok to Me.) sabay ngiti. (And Smile) And there again I hear the thousand thank you from him.
Not aware of the other passengers, may mga hindi pa pala nagbabayad. (has not been turned ther pay.) And after what I did they also gave their fares, 100 pesos 200 pesos 50 pesos and I also saw 500 pesos na mga buo, and they all give that to him. I just smiled to them, turn on my psp and start playing again...
That completes my day...teary eyes here..
and ow the one in the picture is not him...I just want you to visualize it.. :))
I repost it coz i like very much.. :)
CHARGER
UNPLUG THE CHARGER.. when somebody's calling your celfone!!!
A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home. Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the charging Instrument still connected to the outlet. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud. As you can see, the phone actually exploded. His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival..
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death. Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet! If you are charging the cell phone and a call comes in, unplug it from the charger and outlet. ..TELL OTHERS ..IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE !!!!
By: Raffy H. Ladera
Insane
An Indian woman has just broken the world record after she gave birth
to eleven babies at once. Congratulations!
Indian woman hits record by giving birth to 11 babies at once
Released on – Monday,06 February , 2012 -16:30 By: Mohamed Gabal An Indian Woman delivered eleven babies at once inside an Indian hospital and she enjoys good health after the operation, many internet forums reported. The woman should be listed in Guinness book of records.
Heartattack
HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE
Let's say it's 6.15pm and you're going home (alone of course),
after an unusually hard day on the job. You're really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself..!!
NOW HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE..
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Rather than sharing jokes please.. contribute by Sharing this which can save a person's life!!!!
By: Info for u
Great Wall of China
World Facts by *darkangel* Great Wall of China The Great Wall of China is one of the most famous structures in all of the world. It is one of the most visited sites in all of China for tourists and is one of the seven wonders of the world. The Great Wall of China, above all, is a very long structure. It is a whopping 6,400 kilometers long. This length stretches up much of China. Also, the great wall was started around 7 BC but was finally completed by Ming in around the 1400s. It took hearly two milennia to see the completion of the wall. However, this statement is rather disingenious because there was a large gap where the wall was not being built at all. However,the wall is not nearly as big as some may think. The Great Wall of China is nearly 25 feet tall and around 15 to 30 feet wide. There is a times a large difference between sections of the wall because it was not built uniformly. Some sections were built with different methods and groups so the results can vary at times. Such groups consisted of soldiers, peasants and even criminals. Ming of China brought as many workers as he could to finish the wall quickly and with little cost. The Great Wall of China is built with twigs, stones, earth and other materials.







Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento